Copyright © Workland!
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 17 May 2011

Example of Drama (English)

Between Study Tour, Solidarity and Friendship

In the morning, before the class begins there are four students talking about their study tour plan, because they are the third grade student as a common they obligate to join that annual event. They are Andi, Rudi, Via and Rita.

Andi : Hi guys, did you heard about study tour that will be held about two months
later?
Rudi : No, I didn’t. When it will be?
Andi : I’m not sure when it will be. Hey, Via do you know about that?
Via : Certainly, it will be held on 20th of June 2010. It must be very exciting!
Andi : Oh yeah! I have been waiting for it for a long time!
Rudi : So, where is our study tour destination?
Via : As far as I know we will be going to Bali. Sounds great isn’t it?!
Andi : I have heard that you have been to Bali. Tell us more about Bali, was it
interesting?
Via : Yes of course! It was so wonderful! There are a lot of beautiful views, like
Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, Turtle Island and many more. The citizen were very
friendly, and the culture were very variative! You will never get bored there!
Andi : Hey Rudi, will you join the study tour?
Rudi : I’m not sure, I’m afraid I can’t afford the cost of that study tour.
Andi : I see. How about you Rita?
Rita : I’m afraid I can’t go there. Because my parents is over protected to me.
Via : Don’t say that. You got to be positive.

The bell rings, the class is started to begin. They get into the class, and the conversation was over. A few hours later the bell is ring again. It is time to break. Then, Via and Andi go to the Foodcourt together.

Andi : Hey via, I thought about Rudi and Rita back then.
Via : What is the matter?
Andi : They will lose a lot of fun if they not join the study tour. It will get more
interesting if they join the study tour. Do you have any solutions for them?
Via : I don’t know for sure. But how if we talk to their parents to get a
Permission for them.
Andi : That is fine with rita. But I doubt about rudi, because he said that his parents
don’t have enough money.
Via : That is ok. I’ll pay for rudi. I’m a hundred percent sure that my parents will
defray the cost for my best friend.
Andi : Are you sure that your parents will do that for him?
Via : Yes, Certainly.
Andi : How if we talk to their parents after the school today?
Via : That is a great idea!

After the school ends

Andi : Hey Rudi, we want to talk about something.
Rudi : What is it?
Via : Listen, as our best friend we hope you can join the study tour. So we can
have a good time together.
Rudi : But……
Via : Don’t worry my parents will help the cost of your study tour.
Rudi : Sorry, what did you say?
Andi : She said that she will take all of your cost. So you can join with us!
Rudi : Are you sure via?
Via : Yes! Im sure!
Rudi : Wow you are so kind! You are the best friend ever! Thank You!
Via : No problem, you are welcome. That’s what friends are for.
Andi : Next, we are going to rita’s house. Would you come along with us rud?
Rudi : Ok I’ll go.

At Rita’s House.

Via : Excuse me [knock… knock… the door]
Rita : Hey guys. What are you doing here?
Andi : We need to talk to your parents. Are they here?
Rita : There is just my father. What is it?
Via : We would like to get permission from your parents about the trip.
Rita : Ok then, please come in.

They were all sit down, and talk to Rita’s father.
Andi,Via and Rudi : good afternoon sir.
Father : Good afternood kids.
Andi : We ask for permission to let Rita join the study tour.
Father : I doubt it is safe for rita. Besides she is my only daughter. I don’t want
she get into trouble.
Via : Please don’t worry. I’m sure she will be fine.
Rudi : There is no doubt about it. We always take care for each other.
Father : Ok then. I believe with you guys. But remember to take care of rita.
Andi : Thank you very much sir. You can count on us. We will have a really good
time there!
Rita : Thanks dad, and you guys. I really appreciate that.
Andi,Via,Rudi : No problem. We are friend after all.
Rudi : That’s all for now. We must go home now. Thank you for your time and the
permission, Sir.
Father : Just keep your promise.
Via : See you!

Finally, in couple of month later, they all can join that study tour and they spend a good time together in Bali. And they get unforgettable experiences, very happy and their friendship become tighter.

Things that we can learn from story:
Friendship is wonderful. We spent a good and the bad times together. And help each other to fill our life with lot of color.

-THE END-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment